We have a scheme to help fund social workers undertaking the following courses:
The scheme also helps employers and self-employed workers access places on the courses at a subsidised rate.
To be eligible for funding, social workers must to be working in Wales and registered with us.
How to access the funding
As an employer
- read the CPEL for social work funding scheme document below
- select the employee/s you think are suitable for the course/s
- send the nominated employee/s details and signed funding scheme agreement document to us by e-mail at email@example.com
Please note it is important that you support the employees you’ve nominated to complete their studies, so make sure the course they choose is right for them, and for you.
As a self-employed (independent) social worker
- tell us which course you’d like to undertake by e-mailing firstname.lastname@example.org
- we will contact you to discuss the options available and how we can help.
Please note that parts of the courses will be related to social work practice. You will need to be able to demonstrate access to practice opportunities.
Read about the research work of previous CPEL students.
For more information or advice please contact email@example.com