Update to practice guidance for social care workers
To make sure they remain fit for purpose we have reviewed the practice guidance for:
- social care managers
- social workers
- residential child care workers
The main changes are to:
- make the language clear using plain English
- ensure the guidance is consistent with new legislation
- include information about Code of Practice for Social Care Employers
- ensure consistency, where necessary, across guidance.
This consultation is an opportunity for you to have a say about the changes and to offer any other comments. We are also keen to find out how you use the guidance in your role.
You can comment on all three guidance documents or the one most relevant to you using the survey link: https://www.surveymonkey.co.uk/r/practiceguidance18