For a copy of the Panel reasons, please make an application to the Hearings Team on firstname.lastname@example.org
- Registered role
- Residential Child Care Worker
- Warning for 5 year to run until 10 June 2023
- Social Care Wales Southgate House Wood Street Cardiff CF10 1EW
- Previously Cambian Group
- Type of hearing
- Fitness to practise
Summary of allegations
Whilst registered as a Residential Child Care Worker and employed by Cambian Group:
1. On 16 June 2017, you were convicted at the Herefordshire Magistrates' Court for an offence contrary to section 5A(1)(a) and (2) of the Road Traffic Act 1988 and Schedule 2 to the Road Traffic Offenders Act 1988 for which you were disqualified for holding or obtaining a driving licence for 12 months, fined £75, ordered to pay a surcharge to fund victim services of £30 and ordered to pay costs of £135 to the Crown Prosecution Service.
2. On 3 May 2017, you received a caution for possession of Class B Cannabis/Cannabis Resin.
And your fitness to practise is impaired by reason of this conviction and/or caution.