That you, a Residential Child Care Worker, between 18 January 2016 and 29 October 2016, whilst employed by the Keys Group:
1. On one or more occasions allowed young person A and/or young person B, who were uninsured and did not hold driving licences, to drive a motor vehicle.
2. On an unknown date allowed yourself to be carried in a motor vehicle driven by young person A, who was uninsured and did not hold a driving licence, on a road.
3. On an unknown date used a mobile telephone to record video footage of person A, who was uninsured and did not hold a driving licence, driving a motor vehicle on a road.
4. Failed to report to your employers on a timely basis or at all, the facts of the matters set out in charge 1 and/or charge 2 and/or charge 3.
5. Put the following at risk of injury through your actions in charge 1 and/or charge 2 and/or charge 4:
i) Young persons A and/or B and/or
ii) Yourself and/or
iii) Members of the public
6. On or about 15 February 2017 told the manager of New Directions that you were not suspended by the Keys Group when you were suspended.
7. Your actions in charge 6 were dishonest as you knew you had been suspended by the Keys Group since on or about 1 November 2016.
And your fitness to practise is impaired by reason of your misconduct.