- Emma Louise Howden
- Registration number:
Conditions in place
1. You must tell any prospective or new employer of the conditions contained in this decision and provide a copy of the notice of the decision letter to:
1.1 any organisation or person employing or contracting with you to undertake social care work;
1.2 any social care agency you are registered with or apply to be registered with (at the time of application); and
1.3 any prospective social care employer (at the time of your application).
2. You must inform Social Care Wales in writing of any change in your employment for which registration with Social Care Wales is required during the period of this order and as soon as a change occurs.
3. You must inform Social Care Wales in writing of your line manager or nominated supervisor and provide their contact details to Social Care Wales
as soon as you are engaged by any of the bodies contained in 1.1 or 1.3 above.
Supervision and/or provision of evidence to Social Care Wales
4. You shall provide Social Care Wales with, at monthly intervals, written reports from your line manager or nominated supervisor to show that:
4.1 you are adhering to the Code of Professional Practice for Social Care;
4.2 you are undertaking and have undertaken all risk assessments required by your employer;
4.3 there are no concerns which have been raised formally or informally with you by your employer regarding the way in which you communicate with service users or colleagues; and
4.4 there are no concerns which have been raised formally or informally with you by your employer regarding your time management and workload.
5. You must inform Social Care Wales of any disciplinary proceedings taken against you by your employer.
Restriction from particular types of work
6. You are not to undertake any form of employed or self-employed practice which involves unaccompanied work with service users.
7. You must work for an organisation and must not work as an independent social care worker.