- Lois Heighway Demack Bracegirdle
- Registration number:
Conditions in place
1. “You must notify Social Care Wales within 7 days of any professional appointment you accept or are currently undertaking and provide the contact details of your employer, agency or any organisation with which you have a contract or arrangement to provide social work services, whether paid or voluntary.
2. You must allow Social Care Wales to exchange information with your employer, agency or any organisation with which you have a contract or arrangement to provide social work or educational services, and any mentor or workplace supervisor referred to in these conditions.
3. a) At any time you are providing social work services, which require you to be registered with Social Care Wales, you must agree to the appointment of a mentor who may be your line manager and who is approved by Social Care Wales with whom you are required to meet monthly.
b) You must not start/restart work until these arrangements have been approved by Social Care Wales.
c) You must allow your mentor and Social Care Wales to exchange information.
4. You must provide reports from your mentor to Social Care Wales every month concerning your conduct; capability/performance; practice and/or workload; and your well-being.
5. You must inform Social Care Wales within 7 days of receiving notice of any formal disciplinary proceedings taken against you from the date these conditions take effect.
6. You must inform Social Care Wales within 7 days of receiving notice of any investigations or complaints made against you from the date these conditions take effect.
7. You must inform Social Care Wales if you apply for social work employment / self-employment (paid or voluntary) outside Wales within 7 days of the date of application.
8. You must inform Social Care Wales if you are registered or subsequently apply for registration with any other UK regulator, overseas regulator or relevant authority within 7 days of the date of application (for future registration) or 7 days from the date these conditions take effect (for existing registration).
9. You must inform, within 7 days from the date these conditions take effect, the following parties that your registration is subject to the conditions listed at 1 to 8 above, if appropriate:
• Any organisation or person employing or contracting with you to undertake social work services whether paid or voluntary.
• Any locum, agency or out-of-hours service you are registered with or apply to be registered with in order to secure employment or contracts to undertake social work services whether paid or voluntary (at the time of application).
• Any prospective employer who would be employing or contracting with you to undertake social work services whether paid or voluntary (at the time of application).
• Any organisation, agency or employer where you are using your social work qualification in a non-qualified social work role, whether paid or voluntary.
· Any educational establishment at which you are undertaking a course connected with social work or social care, or any such establishment to which you apply to take such a course (at the time of application).
You must forward written evidence of your compliance with this condition to Social Care Wales within 7 days from the date these conditions take effect.
10. You must notify any new employer of any limitations or recommendations related to your practice.”
- Margaret Ellen Spencer
- Registration number:
Conditions in place
1. You must inform the following individuals and organisations that you have conditions imposed on your registration under the Social Care Wales Fitness to Practise procedures and disclose a copy of the conditions to them:
a. any organisation or person employing, contracting with, or using you to undertake social work or social care work;
b. any social care agency you are registered with or apply to be registered with (at the time of application);
c. any prospective social care employer (at the time of your application).
2. You must inform Social Care Wales within five working days of accepting any social care appointment (whether paid or unpaid) which requires registration with Social Care Wales and provide Social Care Wales with contact details of the new employer, the job title of the role you have accepted, and the address of your new place of work.
3. Within five working days of accepting any social care appointment, you must also provide written confirmation, signed by your manager, from your new employer that they are aware of the conditions imposed and that they are willing to support you to comply with the conditions
4. You must inform Social Care Wales of any professional investigation or professional disciplinary proceedings taken against you within two days of you receiving notice of them.
5. If your line-manager and/or the Responsible Individual for the care setting in which you are working changes you should submit a written confirmation (on headed paper) signed by your new line-manager and/or RI that states clearly they are aware of the conditions to be adhered to and that they support the compliance of the conditions.
Supervision and audit
6. You must make a daily written report to your managers in respect of any incidents which have the potential to affect the well-being of residents of the home which you manage;
7. You must meet in supervision with the Area Manager (or any new line manager) at least every four weeks to:
a. conduct an audit of your daily written reports;
b. consider any potential safeguarding incidents in the home;
c. discuss the actions which you have taken in respect of those incidents and confirm whether appropriate steps have been taken including, where necessary, in respect of onward referral;
d. discuss your progress in completion of your Performance Improvement Plan.
8. You must provide Social Care Wales with a copy of each supervision record, signed by your Area Manager, within 10 days of the completion of each supervision meeting.
Additional enquiries by Social Care Wales
9. You must consent to Social Care Wales communicating with the Area Manager or another representative of your employer to exchange, as necessary, information about the standard of your performance.
10. You must undertake, at your cost or the cost of your employer, a face-to-face (either in person or via video-conference) Safeguarding Adults for Managers of Provider Services course (at least level 3) within a month of your return to work. You must provide written evidence of your attendance to Social Care Wales within 28 days of completion of the course. If the course is marked, you must also provide to Social Care Wales evidence that you have passed the course within the same period.