Building care and support together workshops
We are holding a series of workshops to help people improve how they work together to develop better care and support in a co-productive way. We all want to do things better and differently but can sometimes face barriers or feel sure we’re on the right path. These events are designed to offer practical advice and solutions from the people who have been there and done it.
Who are these events for?
These events are for organisations and individuals who are on the path of co-production are are looking to move forward ideas and projects, such as
- People who work in statutory, independent or third sector organisations. You could work in housing, health, social services or any social care related setting
- Managers and commissioners who are looking at innovative solutions to care and support and want to explore how this can be done
- Community groups or individuals who want to get involved in shaping care and support
- Community groups or individuals who are actively looking to set something up to help a group of people, for example a café for carers
What will the events cover?
These are free, one day events, including lunch, which will cover
- The national policy and legislative context; why we need to work together
- Explaining what co-production means and how it can be applied to your work
- Stories from people about their own experience
In the afternoon, you will be able to choose from a series of practical workshops. Bring along your ideas or projects you are working on to get advice and tips on what works and what doesn’t
When and where?
To book your place, click on the links above. Please note, places are limited. If you have any questions contact us on 02920 780 654 or email firstname.lastname@example.org