WeCare Wales is running a free course for people who live in Wales who want to learn more about working in childcare.
The two-day, online course will cover the essentials needed to start work in childcare, including:
• group A safeguarding
• roles and responsibilities of childcare workers
• equality, diversity and inclusion
• communication including Welsh language
• health and safety including infection control
• working in child-centred ways.
Book your dates on Eventbrite:
• 10am to 2.30pm, 27 and 28 September
• 10am to 2.30pm,18 and 25 October
• 10am to 2.30pm, 15 and 22 November
• 10am to 2.30pm, 10 and 11 January (Welsh Language)
• 10am to 2.30pm, 17 and 24 January
• 10am to 2.30pm, 14 and 15 February.
For more information, email: firstname.lastname@example.org.