Manager and employer workshops to support implementing the Induction Framework
We have arranged monthly workshops to support the implementation of the All Wales Induction Framework for Social Care Managers.
These workshops are for managers, employers and those who are responsible for supporting new managers in post.
They will explain why the induction framework was developed, what it consists of and who should complete it and why.
There will be an opportunity to explore the content of the framework in smaller interactive breakout room sessions with other managers and employers.
Note that workshops 1, 2 and 3 will cover the same topic it is not necessary for you to attend more than one.
You can register for the workshops using the links below:
- Workshop 1 - Wednesday, 20 January, 10am to 12pm
- Workshop 2 - Thursday, 11 February, 1pm to 3pm
- Workshop 3 - Tuesday, 9 March, 10am to 12pm.
We will hold further workshops later on in the new year and will base them on feedback received from workshops 1, 2 and 3.
Links to register for these workshops will be made available soon.
- Tuesday, 13 April, 2pm to 4pm
- Monday, 10 May, 10am to 12pm
- Wednesday, 16 June, 2pm to 4pm
- Thursday, 15 July, 10am to 12pm
- Wednesday, 8 September, 2pm to 4pm
- Monday, 4 October, 10am to 12pm
- Monday, 8 November, 2pm to 4pm
- Thursday, 12 December, 10am to 12pm.
Visit the social care managers induction framework resources for more information.