National Social Care Conference
We’re currently looking for sponsors and exhibitors for this year’s National Social Care Conference, which we are jointly organising with ADSS Cymru.
The conference, which is aimed at senior decision makers and leaders in social care, frontline practitioners and researchers, takes place at the Royal College of Music and Drama in Cardiff from 11 to 12 September.
The full list of speakers is still being finalised, but those confirmed include:
- Julie Morgan AM, Deputy Minister for Health and Social Services
- Avril Bracey, ADSS Cymru lead on mental health
- Hibo Wardere, female genital mutilation survivor and campaigner
- Marian Parry-Hughes, Chair of AWASH (All Wales Heads of Children’s Services)
- Junior Smart, SOS Gangs Project
- Dr Phil Cooper MBE, co-founder of State of mind Sport
- Dr Kate Allatt, locked-in syndrome survivor
- Professor Sir Sam Everington OBE, GP Bromley by Bow Partnerships
- Josh Llewellyn-Jones, OBE
- Lee Ridley AKA Lost Voice Guy.
Get more information on the programme and guest speakers.
Alongside the plenary sessions, there’ll be four separate seminar streams covering major areas of social care, as well as opportunities to network with delegates, including senior leaders and researchers from across the social care sector.
If you’re interested in either sponsoring or exhibiting at the event, you can download the sponsorship and exhibitor pack below.