Residential child care practice exchange events
We are holding five practice exchange events for those working in children’s home or who are involved in supporting the children and young people who live there.
The events will be an opportunity to share good practice, learn what works well and what we need to do to improve care and support for children and young people.
Building on the success of last year’s events and feedback, there will be opportunities to:
- network with colleagues from a range of organisations
- learn about the outcomes from Care Inspectorate Wales’s national review
- explore how we can address some of the challenges.
The events will take place on:
- Tuesday, 8 October – The Heritage Park Hotel, Pontypridd
- Thursday, 10 October – Greenmeadow Golf & Country Club, Cwmbran
- Tuesday, 15 October – Catrin Finch Centre, Wrexham
- Wednesday, 16 October – Venue Cymru, Llandudno
- Thursday, 7 November – The Towers Hotel, Swansea
If you have any queries, please email Vivienne Davies at email@example.com or on 02920 780569.