Social Care employer workshops: top tips for supporting qualifications in your workplace
These workshops are for managers and employers of social care settings who support workers to achieve their qualifications.
During the workshop we will
- use digital tools to gather your views on how supporting the completion of qualifications is currently going
- ask for some good practice examples of how you are supporting workers to achieve their qualifications
- explore what the new qualifications at levels 2 to 5 are, in health and social care, their content, structure and how they are assessed
- explain what is needed from managers and employers in supporting workers to achieve their qualifications
- introduce the Best Practice Guide for Learners, Employers and Managers
- breakout into smaller groups to explore and discuss the qualifications further with other managers and employers
There will also be an opportunity hear from Social Care Wales’ Registration Team on the registration of adult care home workers and also how to support domiciliary care workers and residential child care workers to maintain their registration.