Winter workshops to support managers and employers
Early next year we will be running a series of events across Wales to help social care managers, employers and HR personnel explore the relationship between induction, qualifications, registration and fitness to practise.
The events will be looking at:
- how the All Wales induction framework for health and social care has been put into practice
- the new health and social care qualifications, which will be launching from 2019
- networking lunch
- registering workers
- fitness to practise
- updates on resources and guidance
- Work Welsh.
The five free events will be taking place across Wales in:
- Carmarthen – Tuesday, 22 January 2019
- Porthcawl – Wednesday, 23 January 2019
- Merthyr Tydfil – Tuesday, 29 January 2019
- Holywell – Wednesday, 30 January 2019
- Llandrindod Wells – Thursday, 31 January 2019
Lunch and refreshments will be provided.
If you have any queries or would like more information, please email Jo Morgan at