Interim conditions of practice orders
- Davey Hicks
- Registration number:
Conditions in place
- You must provide a copy of the notice of this decision (and other relevant information as may be required) to any organisation or person employing or contracting with you, including any end-user client, to undertake social care work.
- You are required, within 6 months, to undertake training courses addressing safeguarding and completion of risk assessments covering child protection at an appropriate advance level, to demonstrate professional growth.
- You must not give any gifts to any children you work with, other than in accordance with line management directions given to you.
- You must provide evidence to Social Care Wales that you have complied with condition 1.
- It will be your responsibility to identify this training course, and you must first seek the written approval of the Social Care Wales before undertaking it.
- You will be responsible for meeting the cost of this training.
- You must provide Social Care Wales with written evidence of your successful completion of the course provided by the training provider.
- While you are working as a social worker, you should provide copies to Social Care Wales of your supervision records on a monthly basis which should demonstrate engagement and reflection including covering the following areas:
- adherence to relevant processes;
- taking and following management instruction; and
- work being completed on time.