Current qualification accepted
See the appropriate standard setting body:
- Chartered Institute of Purchasing and Supply (CIPS) – the Chartered Institute of Purchasing and Supply develop learning programmes and resources for those whose work involves purchasing and supply management.
- Chartered Institute of Personnel and Development (CIPD) – the CIPD is Europe’s largest HR and development professional body.
- Skills CFA (formerly the Council for Administration) – Skills CFA provides and promotes both business skills and knowledge and aims to ensure that employees from all types of organisations have the required skills to excel and develop throughout their careers.
- Finance and Legal Skills Partnership (FLSP) – the Financial Skills Partnership aims to support the development of a skilled workforce in the UK’s financial, finance and accountancy sectors.
- e-skills – e-skills is the Sector Skills Council for Business and Information Technology, working on behalf of employers to develop the software, internet, computer gaming, IT services and business change expertise necessary to thrive in today’s global digital economy.
Registration is not required
It is the responsibility of employers and the service provider to make sure that everyone working at the service receives an induction that’s appropriate to their role – this includes managers. This induction is expected to be robust and accessible to prepare them for new and changing roles and responsibilities.