Information on the different job opportunities that are available with us.
How we work
We expect our staff, board members, and anyone who works on our behalf, to behave in a way that demonstrates our values.
Our values mean we:
- respect everyone - we see people as individuals and treat everyone with dignity and respect
- take a professional approach - we act responsibly and in the right way, holding each other to account
- are always learning – we believe in improving ourselves and supporting others to be the best we can be
- involve people – we encourage and enable everyone to work together.
We're committed to:
- being a truly bilingual organisation
- valuing diversity and improving opportunity for all
- involving the people of Wales in how we work
- listening to feedback
- setting high standards of customer service
- publishing and accessing information
- improving our own performance.