Website to help you find an adult care home in Wales
CareHomes.Wales is a website where you will find information about every adult care home in Wales. The website uses information from Care Inspectorate Wales, the care sector regulator, plus information provided directly from the care home providers. You can search the website for:
- Type of care provided (nursing, learning disability, mental health, respite care or day services)
- Welsh provision and other languages
- Facilities and services
and read the latest inspection report.
The website can help you:
- if you are looking for a care home.
- if you are a care home provider. You can promote your service to the public and care officials – free of charge and add photographs, videos and details of your facilities.
- if you work in the social care sector. You can support your clients to find the care home that meets their needs.