Skip to main content
Site accessibility

Covid-19: Information, guidance and resources to support you through the pandemic

Covid-19 homepage

For members of the public who want to raise a concern about a social care worker. Raise your concern by contacting us at For more information on what to expect from us once a concern has been raised see how we deal with concerns.