We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on our website

View our privacy notice
Jump to content
Social worker in years 1 and 2

Current qualification accepted

Required to register:

  1. Degree in Social Work

Other requirements

Past qualifications

Induction requirements

Continuing professional development CPD (previously known as PRTL)