We’re developing a new programme with Leaderful Action for senior leaders in social care, and we want your help to make it as useful as possible.
Starting in early 2023, the programme will:
- help build collective and compassionate leadership in the sector
- give senior leaders opportunities to work together on real and current issues
- help leaders understand and develop their leadership styles
- focus on peer and action learning
- be non-accredited.
This programme is for:
- head of social services in local authorities
- people with senior roles in the voluntary and third sector, such as regional operational managers or deputy directors.
To take part in the training, you’ll have both:
- strategic responsibilities, such as putting policy, strategy and legislation into practice
- operational responsibility for leading different teams or services in social care.