We understand that this process can be confusing or upsetting. We want to help make it easier for you to take part in the hearing.
If your case has progressed to a hearing, your fitness to practise case officer will talk to you about what happens next and answer your questions.
Contact your fitness to practise case officer if you need help to:
- understand letters sent you about the investigation
- understand the investigation process.
You can also contact the hearings team if you need help to:
- understand letters sent you about a hearing
- understand the hearings process
- respond to us about attending a hearing.
Contact the hearings team on:
Phone: 0300 303 3444