Jump to content
Senior practitioner occupational therapy

Current qualification accepted

A large number of allied health professionals work in partnership with social care services to provide services to people in the community. Some are employed within social care and need to register to practise, but they are not required to register with Social Care Wales.

Occupational therapists and some other allied health professionals working in social care are required to register with the Health and Care Professional Council.

The qualifications required by these workers can be found on the Health and Care Professional Council (HCPC) website.