This page explains who should use this framework.
This framework is for:
- Regional Safeguarding Boards
- safeguarding practitioners with policy responsibilities
- people who commission safeguarding training, including:
- workforce or people development teams
- training departments.
- people who run safeguarding training including practitioners and professional trainers
- regulatory bodies, such as Care Inspectorate Wales and Estyn
- Welsh Government officers with safeguarding responsibilities
- people who commission care and support services
- Responsible Individuals
- managers of care and support services
- specialist safeguarding practitioners.
The framework is intended for use and reference in all statutory organisations (including health, social services, education, police and probation) and the voluntary and independent sector.